Before you hire a Real Estate agent ask some questions!


 


Not all Real Estate agents have the same qualifications, skills or expertise. Before you hire a Real Estate agent ask some questions!   These questions will help you hire a PRO!

 Smart Questions to Ask The Realtor You Are Interviewing



1.       How long have you been selling real estate in Pittsburgh?


2.       How many homes did you sell last year? How many as a seller agent? Buyers Agent?


3.       Of the homes you sold last year, again as a seller's agent, what was the average number of days   from the original list price to the accepted offer?


4.       What was the average ratio between the listing price and the selling price?


5.       What kind of market share do you and your company have?


6.       Do you have a personal assistant, marketing team, photographer, and designer?


7.       What is your experience of selling homes in my town?


8.       Can you provide me with three recent references in my price point?


9.       I have read the Internet is an extremely valuable tool. How will you market my home online?


10.   Do you have your own personal real estate website for marketing homes? If so, does it come up in competitive Real Estate searches such as State, City and the worlds Real Estate or homes?


11.   Do you use social media marketing sites such as Facebook and Twitter to reach a wider net of        Realtors and potential clients?


12.   Do you use video and virtual tours to market your homes?


13.   When a buyer calls on my house will YOU be the one they speak with?


14.   How will you communicate with me regarding your efforts?


15.   Do you have a feedback system and if so, how does it work?


16.   How readily accessible will you be?


17.   How will you verify that the buyer is qualified to buy my house?


18.   What are your fee structures and why?


19.   As far as production goes, if I called the owner of your company would they tell me you were one   of the top producing agents in the company or a middle of the road agent?


20.   Will you allow me to terminate our agreement if I am not satisfied?


Pierre Khoury, 

@PierreandGia

Helping friends buy and sell homes since 2005


Pierre Khoury & Gia Albanowski Real Estate Team

Chairman Circle Diamond Realtor

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices,

The Preferred Realty 

724-612-0789

Comments

Popular Posts